The Hammack School of Business (HSB) offers programs leading to the Bachelor of Science and Bachelor of Arts degrees in our traditional day program and the Bachelor of Business Administration in our Adult Degree Program.
All HSB majors will complete the Oglethorpe Core and are encouraged to explore additional majors and minors from other disciplines. Non-HSB majors are encouraged to enroll in HSB courses and minors as a complement to courses in the sciences and humanities.
M= major, m= minor, C= certificate, c= concentration
- Accounting (M, m)
- Business Administration (M, m)
- Business Analytics (C)
- Business Analytics Fast Track (C)
- Business Economics (M)
- Economics (M, m)
- Human Resource Management (M, m)
- Individually Planned Major (M)
- International Business (m)
- Management (M)
- Non-Profit Management (m)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Growth in program offerings, from new courses to additional majors and certificates, is central to the HSB strategic plan. Be on the lookout for new developments.